Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

Big Sis had a birthday. She is now "6". We had a fun family party on Sunday to celebrate. She picked her own breakfast the day of her birthday. Donuts and green eggs and ham. Random. It was a little heavy for me and I felt ill afterward. For her birthday dinner she requested Chicken Pot Pie, her favorite dish.

We have had a lot of fun this past weekend, then I got sick. Thank goodness my parents took the girls home with them Sunday night. I was able to sleep and recover peacefully. While they were at my mom's they went bowling, to the movies twice and rode an elephant at the zoo. As I opened the door when I went to pick them up last night they were shouting hooray for Opa. Turns out it was me and they were super bummed about going home.

No comments: