Friday, May 6, 2011

Finding notes

Big Sis loves to write notes and draw pictures. Often M and I are the recipients of her work. Just a day ago I found this on my desk.
Translation: You are in danger.

M found it disturbing and was very concerned. I of course laughed like crazy. Big Sis later told me that she thought it would be funny to leave me threatening notes. I wonder where Big Sis gets her sense of humor? At times my humor is a bit irreverent. I wonder where I got it, Dad?

Here was today's threatening message.

5 comments:

Sue Coe said...

YIkes - my knees are knockin' :-)
(love it!!)

Edika's News said...

Too dang funny...I don't know where that sense of humor comes from? ...don't worry M it will grow on you!lol

byers babes said...

Uhhh . . . I can see why M would be disturbed. Wedding night memories, perhaps????? lol

MommaMcCarthy said...

Hahaha. I think it's awesome. Hopefully we'll be warned of impending dagr when we come visit :D

MommaMcCarthy said...

Hahaha. I think it's awesome. Hopefully we'll be warned of impending dagr when we come visit :D