Thursday, November 22, 2007

What it's all about

Isn't this what Thanksgiving is all about...


I want to list some things I am thankful for today (random order)
- DH and all that he puts up with from me and my never ending list of desires
- DH for working so hard for our family and braving a strenuous commute to work
- Big Sis and Lil Sis for helping me learn patience
- Big Sis for providing ample entertainment and chuckles
- Big Sis for being to willing to do a little better
- Lil Sis for her cuddles
- Lil Sis for being so ready to say she's sorry
- My parents who are willing to put up with our family until we find a home
- My brother and sister-in-law for being super cool and design savvy
- My brother and sister-in-law for introducing me to photography
- My Lil Bro for serving a faithful mission in Switzerland (only 3 more weeks!)
- My Father in Heaven for providing me with so many blessings and guiding my life in ways I would have never thought possible to be where I am today.

No comments: