Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Adventures in Big Sky Montana

We love our Grandma and Grandpa R and our Aunt C. It was fun spending time with them in Montana. The weather was great, considering there was still some snow on the ground. Here are some pictures I love.

Big Sis was constantly laughing and telling jokes with Grandpa. Especially this one she memorized for especially for Grandpa.
Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Yah
Yah who?
Did I just hear a cowboy?




On a walk, it was pretty windy.


Looking for the cat who had hidden from us under the bed, can't say I blame him!

Lil Sis explaining to Grandpa about her plans to lure the cat out of his hiding place with the stuffed mouse. I love that they have the same look on their faces. classic.

The cowboy snowman, who lasted only 30 seconds before they pummeled him into the ground.

Our grandpa is so clever he made Lil Sis a hula hoop out of tubing and a nail.

I love that my DH is such a hard worker. Wherever we go he always finds ways to help out.

No comments: