Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costume Swap

Last night we went Trick or Treating with our good friends. As girls typically do, they swapped outfits/costumes for the night. Way to make dressing up even more fun! The girls had a blast. Even before candy consumption they were off the charts excited. Lil Sis, Big Sis, and Pita would run from house to house chanting "Trick or Treat". They wore themselves out, especially once their buckets weighed a few tons. Thanks to Lil Sis smooth tactics, we have more than our fair share of candy. If the homes let her pick her own candy she would inevitably take extra. At a few homes she even asked, "can I have some for my mommy and daddy?" I swear we didn't put her up to it, but thanks babe!

On they way down to the OC, Big Sis exclaimed in the car that "when you die mom, I want to go and live with N. She is so fun. And then I won't be alone." Thanks for letting us be part of your family last night!


2 comments:

Nat D said...

Man my favorite part of the night was when the girls were taking the picture in front of the tree and Big Sis said, "I farted!"

Last night was TOO much fun. Let's do it again next year.

Shelly said...

Looks like you crazy kids had a blast on Halloween!