Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Blue Sparkly Cast

Lil Sis is doing so well. One would almost think she loves the new cast. This weekend at church she soaked up all the attention. When I took her with me to shop at my local Henry's supermarket she actually chatted and initiated conversations with fellow shoppers. Wanting to inform them of her situation. This is not typical of Lil Sis. She loves to cast dirty looks when strangers try to talk to her. Now she is like a completely different person. She hasn't complained about having to sit in her stroller. Just yesterday she was sitting in the stroller for at least 4 hours straight. I kept asking her if she wanted to get out. Nope. Today she helped me at the Book Fair at Big Sis' school. When dad came home to watch her while I finished my shift she cried because she wanted to stay at the book fair. I think she really loves the attention all the kids coming in would give her. Is my little introvert going to become an extrovert through this experience?


Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stroller looks cmfyI would ming sitting in it either. Well, hopefully this has a positive outcome instead of a negative one and it looks like it will.

Vroni said...

Arme kleine Katharina! Ich wünsche ihr alles, alles Gute - und gute Besserung. Würde sie sich über ein Geschenk aus Österreich freuen - und wenn ja, über was?
lg Vroni