Thursday, October 14, 2010

Beach Camping



Wow a whole month has gone by since Husband had his birthday. For his birthday the past few years he has asked to go camping. This year we did it. We drove up to Carpenteria with our good friends and had a great time, despite the fact that there was no surf and it was cloudy almost all day.
If I pull my sister's hair, I bet she'll look at the camera and smile right?
We did a lot of bike riding. Very fun ride into a very cool beach town.
No vacation is complete without tears right?
Bad hair day, well every day. Need I say more!
The camp host loved these guys. They cleared the sand from the parking spots. She even made them an award for the "camper of the month".

Even the little man was hard at work keeping the campsite clean for the ladies.
Lil Sis really wanted to take Dokka for a ride.
My favorite picture of the kids!