Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shout Out...

To my amazing, inspiring, talented brothers. Last weekend and earlier today they completed their first ever sprint triathlons. Last weekend was Camp Pendleton and today was the Lake Arrowhead triathlon. So here is a HOORAY for my über talented brothers! You've inspired me to try one next year. Anyone game for Lake Perris 2009?

Sorry Dre, I didn't get a shot of you. You were just too darn fast! :) I didn't know it was you until I heard you grunting as you pulled ahead of your competition.

Kusi, pushing himself and smiling for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Jim and Joy Woodin. Long time no contact. I found you off of Janis and Jen's blog. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to ours. It would be great to reconnect.

P.S. good work for your brothers and good luck for you next year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey sorry our email is
jjw258@yahoo.com that way you can send us your email address.