Friday, August 15, 2008

Thank goodness for

for the girls and this (for me)...
The girls and I have been plagued with something NASTY. Big Sis has woken up the past two mornings with her left eye sealed shut. Poor thing, her mucus drains out her eyes instead of her nose just like her mother's. And it looks like Lil Sis is suffering the same thing too.

We had big plans to go to the beach tonight to BBQ, play, and surf with friends. I hate summer sicknesses. But what I really hate missing out on all the fun.

So we will just have to be content looking at these images.

Doheny State Beach
Where we would have dined.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I was so sad when i heard you were sick and not coming!! We ended up settling for the pool, but you were still very missed. I hope all of you feel better soon, and we'll plan for another day. :)

Nat D said...

We just could not venture to the beach without you! So as you read from Steph we pooled it! So let's do the beach ASAP when you feel better. We MISSED you.

Also, HF was being so good to us when he invented Nyquil.