Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Circus Fun



Yesterday we also had a fun outing with our Opa to Circus Vargas. It was really fun. Big Sis loved the clowns and Lil Sis loved the "ballerinas on the rope". Big Sis was laughing so hard during the clown routine that everyone around us would start to laugh. That girl has the craziest sense of humor. I thought the trapeze routine was pretty crazy.



We even got in on the act. Check out our balancing skills. I think our family is ready to join the circus.


And what would the circus be without a little cotton candy...


3 comments:

byers babes said...

Oooohhhh! I love Circus Vargas. I remember going as a child. I didn't know they were still around. We'll have to check it out. I can imagine A's laugh and it makes me laugh, too. Hilarious.

jen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I want to take my kiddos to the circus this year too. Hopefully they will like it as much as yours did!

Please enjoy... said...

they where funny.. the kids (i think clowns are boring 80% of the time, but the kids made them fun).