Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever

Let me take you down where we've been going to...

Tanaka Farms. We went on a strawberry tour yesterday. I'm so proud of my girls. They tried every vegetable, sugar snap peas, sweet maui onion, broccoli, red leaf lettuce and their favorite, carrots. Lil Sis did not like the onion, it had a really strong kick at the end. I still feel like my breath is toxic from it. Then we got to eat as many strawberries as their little hearts desired in the fields. When it was time to get back on the tractor Lil Sis kept telling me, "but I'm hungry mom." At the end we got to take home 2lbs. of the yummiest strawberries. Lil Sis held onto her for dear life.










1 comment:

byers babes said...

My fave is the broccoli pic. What fun pics. I should go next time.