Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Reading (A lot)

It feels like it has been a long time since I last posted. I have been reading a lot lately. At night it is really hard for me to fall asleep sometimes so I read until I can crash. In the last week I read, Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me?, Nicholas Sparks' True Believer, and Elizabeth Berg's Dream When You're Feeling Blue. Boy looking at that list makes me think that maybe I suffer from insomnia! I really liked the book by Berg. It was all about 3 sisters in a large family during WWII. I love that era (the fashion especially) and am so impressed by the people of that time. Nicholas Sparks book was only $6.95 at Barnes and Noble so I picked it up. It wasn't my favorite. I like the Shopaholic Series by Kinsella and Remember Me? didn't disappoint, but again it wasn't a favorite/must read.

2 comments:

Jay McCarthy said...

I really like Nicholas Sparks!

byers babes said...

The Berg book sounds interesting. I'll have to add it to my list. Thanks for the recommendations.