Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ready for a laugh?



Funny things, from the mouths of our babes.

Last night we dropped off a Mother's day gift for my mom, a cute pig watering can. I was explaining to my mom that we could have purchased the larger one, but I though the smaller one would work better in her home. Then Lil Sis chimes in, "Mom you said it was too expensive". Big Sis, "You shouldn't lie to your mom!"

Caught. They listen to everything I say.

Another funny moment I had forgotten about until now. While we were in San Francisco the girls and I were walking around downtown after our visit to the museum. We were trying to kill some time while waiting for Dad to pick us up. As we approached a cross walk there was a homeless man with a cup begging for money. Lil Sis exclaimed, "Mom why does he want to give me money?" Well I guess he was shaking the cup at her.

1 comment:

byers babes said...

Oh man. I can't stop laughing at the one about the watering can. Classic. Glad you write these things down. Your girls are so beautiful, funny and creative. I would love to do a drive by when one of their books are for sale. Lmk!!