Wednesday, May 26, 2010

School Campout


Our school has a really fun tradition. Every year they hold a campout with the principle. Big Sis was begging us to go. So we went. Everyone had a good time. The girls loved spending the night in the field, running around wild with their friends, making new friends, and not having mom and dad keep constant watch over them. As an added bonus we got to try out our new tent. Some chuckles from my friend upon seeing our 7 man monstrosity. Yes I know we were only there for one night, but I needed room for my air mattress and I couldn't have the girls wiggling next to me all night. The tent doesn't look that big in this picture. It has a front porch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like tons of fun. I would love to have a tent that size, except we would need an even bigger one with have number four on the way. I want a ten man tent.