Monday, March 24, 2008

Bunny Easter Came

That's what Lil Sis kept saying when referring to the Easter Bunny.

My Dad and Grandma are awesome, thanks to them Easter was just a little sweeter. Great Grandma even loaded the eggs with cash, nice! I didn't do anything for the girls this year besides get them new clothes/shoes. Mostly because I ran out of time, I forgot to pick up the chocolate bunnies I ordered from a friend, and we are thinking about starting new traditions that involve less sweets. Breakfast and Dinner yesterday consisted of sugar and more sugar. Big Sis must have eaten at least 12 peeps yesterday. My brothers and sis-in-law took Big Sis for a long walk. She rode her Puky Bike up and down our steep hills. That didn't even wear her down. She was still bouncing off the walls.

Here are some pictures of the girls on their hunt in the yard.

And they're off...

3 comments:

J-Dawg said...

How fun is that! You and they are so lucky to have your family so close! I love how your family plays with and enjoys your girls so much. Great memories for them to look back on!

byers babes said...

I love the pic of A with the tongue out and holding the pink egg (close up). Totally Dad Face!!

carrie said...

Love all the pink! Looks like they had so much fun--great pictures. The area is beautiful where your parents live.