Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Friendship

I love that Lil Sis and Big Sis have best friends that they talk about non stop. Big Sis lives for getting together with her friend and playing dress up. She was so excited about their play date yesterday that she forgot to take care of necessary bodily functions. Thanks to my friend for cleaning her up and being kind to her, unlike her mommy would have been.

I think its hilarious that Lil Sis' friend calls her by Big Sis' name. Hey whatever works. They still have a blast playing together.

I'm glad to have good friends too. Life is so much sweeter with them.

Lil Sis and friend being silly.

Within minutes of leaving her play date!

1 comment:

J-Dawg said...

Cute pictures! How fun that they each have a special friend! I can not believe how much they are all growing up.