Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween

We partied hard this weekend at the annual Trunk or Treat at church. The girls were excited to dress up and have pink hair. I was afraid it wouldn't wash out, but luckily it did. So we may be adding some more on Halloween night. Lil Sis loves her "Pinky Pie" costume. She loves My Little Pony. We often have to listen to a storybook CD about "Pinky Pie" 10 times in a row in the car. It can get annoying, but hey! Big Sis and I were dressed as witches. She didn't want to wear green make-up though. I am apparently the evil witch from the west and she is the good witch from the east.




3 comments:

Nat D said...

I can't wait to see them in the flesh.

Well actually I can't wait to see you as a witch too. =P

Shelly said...

They are so dang cute!

Sorry this is not necessarily related to your blog post, but wanted to share this message with you about prop 8. Visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG2IZEzUmA0

to watch an important video on what effects gas marriage could have in the united states. Protect Marriage and Protect Families. Thanks!

Allison said...

Ainsley is the same little pink horse this year too!