Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Great Park Balloon

Grandma and Grandpa flew down this week from Utah to spend some time with us. We took them to the Orange County Great park and went on a balloon ride. I still can't believe that it was free. So fun. I loved the ticket design, so simple. Too bad that I couldn't keep one. They were going "green" and reused the tickets for the next patrons. In fact most of the park so far, seemed to be using recycled materials from the old marine base.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the fun visit. We loved having you. Congratulations on your mission call.

Sorry Grandma, didn't realize your face was so obstructed!
Grandma and I found some time to relax in the sun. The weather was amazing.

2 comments:

MommaMcCarthy said...

Wow! Free balloon ride?! Two very awesome concepts in one phrase really gets me excited :). Wish I could have come along!

Elder and Sister D said...

It was a BLAST!