Saturday, April 11, 2009

This is for you Mom & Dad

Last month my parents gave us the ultimate gift. A night off. They took the girls over night. After I dropped them off in the afternoon they took the girls to see The Little Mermaid Ballet. They were in heaven. Big Sis exclaimed loudly during the performance, as she watched the dancers leap across the stage, "they haven't taught me that in my class yet Opa." Lil Sis enjoyed the show but had a hard time sitting still. At one point during the show my dad said that she threw her arms forward and wrapped them around the head of the boy sitting in front of her. She quickly realized what she had done and was embarrassed.

I had my parents bring my camera so that I could get a few shots. A belated thank you to my parents. You are amazing!


Yes that is the boy whose cranium got some lovin' from Lil Sis!So funny, Cinderella couldn't even spell her name correctly (Cinerella). I guess they don't teach you that in dance class!


3 comments:

byers babes said...

Man. I laughed so hard when you said K hugged that boys head. Oh my gosh. My stomach is still hurting. That's beautiful.

Allison said...

Where was this? I think Ainsley would eat this up!

Edika's News said...

I must admit, we had a good laugh over the 'Boy's head' incident...he didn't know what hit him and it scared the cr*p out of him. And Lil' Sis was so embarrassed, she start to bawl!